Did you know that tomorrow is World Health Day? In light of what’s going on, we wanted to be sure you’re continuing to take care of yourself! Yes, we've been bombarded by the right ways to wash our hands but what else can we do to take care? We’ve compiled a list of ideas to get you started...what would you add?
- You’re so sweet! Consider reducing your daily sugar consumption by swapping in fruit-infused water for soda or juices.
- Stay hydrated by increasing your daily water intake.
- You spend most of your day at work. Consider speaking with your company about offering healthier food options
- Speak with your doctor about beginning or adjusting your workout routine. From running to yoga or weightlifting, why not grab a friend and try something new?
- Take time each day to decompress—whatever that means for you. Read a book, spend time with your loved ones, catch up on your favorite show or reach out and speak with a professional.