From cleaning to endless hand washing, dry hands and chipped, peeling nails are a drag—but they don’t have to be. We’ve pulled together some tips for keeping hands and nails in tip-top shape all year long.
- Nail health is more important than nail length, so keep nails trimmed and keep a file or emery board handy to smooth out any jagged or rough spots that can lead to bigger breaks.
- A gentle scrub can exfoliate dead skin cells and make skin appear brighter and softer. Follow with a hydrating moisturizer and you’ll be good to go.
- Don’t trim your cuticles, but keep them hydrated. Massage a few drops of our lavender-infused argan oil into your nails and cuticles before bed and cover with cotton gloves.
- Dishpan hands may sound antiquated, but constant contact with hot water from washing or cleaning does take a toll. Consider investing in a pair or cleaning gloves to help protect your digits and follow up with a good-quality moisturizer.
- Taking a Biotin supplement may increase nail thickness and prevented splitting and breaking.
For more hair, skin and nail tips, be sure to follow Nardo’s Natural on Facebook and Instagram.