How do some people always seem to have makeup that looks fresh and flawless? Here are some pro tips that work every time!
1. Start clean. Successful makeup needs to be applied IMMEDIATELY after washing, exfoliating and moisturizing your face (and if it's daytime, do not forget a layer of sunblock for protection! The SPF in your makeup is not enough) Nardo's Natural line of nourishing and hydrating skincare products is the PERFECT start for your best look.
2. Do eye makeup before face makeup. This order will keep any powder fallout or eyeliner issues that could require a redo.
3. Buy a quality eyelash curler that won't pinch, break or crimp thin dry lashes. It's all in the shape, hinge and padding. Apply mascara from roots to tips with the concentration of product on the base for a thicker look.
5. Use neutral shadows to accent eyes. Warm tones for dark eyes, cooler tones for light eyes
6. Do your brows! Remember to keep it natural, using small feathery strokes
7. Use a foundation with the word "luminous" to ensure light reflecting technology, giving you a fresh glowing look
8. Use makeup brushes. A foundation brush will keep makeup from settling into cracks and corners
9. Blend bright cream blush high on cheekbones, adding life or energy into the face for natural looking finish
10. Choose a creamy lipstick with a matching shade of liner in a shade to play up whitened teeth or your beautiful smile!
Step back and enjoy your beautiful you!