Dry skin can be a real drag. But in addition to helping it from the outside with a good care, like our Bergamot-infused face moisturizer, body lotion or lavender-infused Argan oil, there are a ton of good foods that can keep your skin soft and hydrated, too. Here are a few of our faves:
- Cucumbers: This super-hydrating veggie is 95% water with a high antioxidant level that can help to keep skin looking young.
- Sweet Potatoes: A tasty tuber with a ton of vitamin A that can help promote skin renewal and reduce dry skin.
- Olive Oil: Good fats and vitamin E make this a kitchen go-to and a great skin moisturizer inside and out.
- Berries and Kiwi fruit: Antioxidants, vitamins A and C and high water content are just some of the reasons we love the hydrating properties of these fruits. They’re also lower in sugar than other fruits, which is always a good thing.
- Avocado: Seriously, is there anything the avocado can’t do? This buttery fruit is full of protein, vitamins and (good) fat to keep your skin supple and help its collagen structure. Bonus: The rich antioxidants in avocado may also benefit your eye health.