One of our favorite ways to relax is a day of pampering but, if you don’t have the time for a day at the spa, bring the spa to you! At-home spa days are perfect for some much needed alone time or invite your friends or significant other to join in because we can all use a little pampering now and again! Here are 5 tips to make it the Best. Day. Ever.
- Tranquility is key for a great spa day. Set the right mood with soft instrumental or spa music and light a scented candle (try one with notes of sage or eucalyptus). A few deep breaths and you’re halfway to being calm and relaxed.
- A scrub is key for sloughing off dry skin to reveal the best you. Our Body Wash & Scrub is infused with Coconut Oil and helps wash away impurities. Pro tip: Start at your feet and scrub in a circular motion upwards, then repeat starting at your fingertips and working your way up your arms. This will help to ensure you miss spots while giving you a mini massage.
- After washing off the scrub, blot your skin dry and finish with a good moisturizer. We recommend our Vanilla or Berry Citrus lotions, for a spa-like feel.
- Don’t forget your face mask! Whether you choose our cooling gel Pineapple Enzyme mask or our Blueberry Charcoal Mud Mask, relaxing with a mask (and maybe some cucumber slices on your eyes) are a spa day must-have. This is also a good time to give yourself a facial massage. Gently kneading your forehead, neck and sinus cavities can relieve stress you didn’t even know you had and make you feel even more at ease.
- Water with lemons and cucumbers (a.k.a. spa water), a light lunch and mani-pedis are a few more ways to make your day even better.
Your days may be hectic, but carving out some “me time” is essential, so go ahead and indulge!